Phone: +34-981-167000, ext. 1219
- Performance evaluation and prediction
- Analytical modeling
- Compiler transformations
- Parallel languages
- HPL, a framework that allows an easy and portable way to exploit heterogeneous systems.
- dparallel_recursion, a library to parallelize divide-and-conquer problems in multi-core clusters.
- DepSpawn, a library that spawns parallel tasks automatically synchronized by their inputs and outputs.
- Servet, a benchmark suite that detects many important hardware parameters.
- CTL, a concurrent set template library.
- HTA, an implementation of a class to express parallelism and locality.
- SESC architectural simulator
- FlexRAM (2001/02)